Part-Time Apprentice Foundryman
1. Has completed worksteps program specific to all foundry areas.
2. Has completed pre-employment physical specific to departments.
3. Has completed company orientation.
4. Has completed safety training.
5. Has received the quality training program.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
6. Must be able to lift 60 lbs on a regular basis.
7. Physical demands include lifting, bending, stooping, pulling, pushing, and standing for long periods of time.
8. Working conditions include extreme heat and cold temperatures.
9. Must be able to follow process sheet information.
10. Must be able to read and write legibly.
11. Must be able to communicate effectively and follow instructions.
12. Must be able to work with limited supervision.
13. Organizational skills a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
14. Must be flexible with assignments and work schedules.
15. Need to have willingness to learn the casting process, from making cores to sand molds to iron pouring to cleaning.
- Foundry Environment.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exposure to high noise levels.
- Exposure to dirt and fumes.
- 20-24 hours a week.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL EMPLOYEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM ADDITIONAL DUTIES AS REQUESTED , DIRECTED OR ASSIGNED.